Ford Forums banner

Lighting Question

991 views 6 replies 3 participants last post by  fUSiON 
G
#1 ·
Hey ya,
Just wondering if any of you know anything ragrding the lagalities of fog lights in WA. eg. are you allowed to drive with them on? and can you have blue ones. cause i saw some mean looking blue fog lights, and i want em!! ehehe.

thanx.

G
#4 ·
WA lights\

Hey dude i am in WA i have fog lights in my EBGt front End they look wicked.. dont use them heaps though
cuase it is illigal to use them. I have had one ticket a year ago for using them. but yeah i use them sometimes. but defiently are illigal ..

Where in Wa are you

#6 ·
The ED XR lights aren't always easy to come by. Most people I know who have them have either bought them second hand, or sold their house and bought it from Ford. ;)

#7 ·
The way goes on fog lights as ive been told several times by officers is your allowed to use them in an area where no street lights/poles are at.

If you use them otherwise you can be fined because comes under some act of something rather yadda yadda.

Blue ones have been cracked down on as well, just get the superwhites, i suggest dont go over 65w for your headlights or they might just blow!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.