More Power - Ford Forums - Mustang Forum, Ford Trucks, Ford Focus and Ford Cars
Ford Forum Ford Forum

» Auto Insurance
» Featured Product
» Wheel & Tire Center

Go Back   Ford Forums - Mustang Forum, Ford Trucks, Ford Focus and Ford Cars > The Garage - Tech Forums > General Tech
Register Home Forum Active Topics Photo Gallery Auto Loans Garage Mark Forums Read Auto Escrow

General Tech Have a question that is not covered by one of the other categories? This is the forum for all other items not specifically covered in other categories.

FordForums.com is the premier Ford Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-26-2002, 22:11   #1 (permalink)
180-rw-kw-ef

More Power

All you guy playing around with pacemakers and genie. Give Jim Mock a call he has done 12 months of development into the 3.9/4.0 litre engines, he designed a exhaust system that give you 112kw at the wheels, which is pretty good from the standard 92kw. and for $980 fitted and dyno,ed thats just the first step. He had developed cams and heads which on the standard bottom end can give you up to 170-rw-kw, and you get some freaks that get more (eg: 180-rw-kw-ef) that will cost you $4900 fitted and tuned, for me because i fitted it myself cost $2400 for the bits. which is pretty good, better than a turbo, and totally legal. He also has 125, 140 and 165-rw-kw kits. SO WHEN YOU ROLL UP NEXT TO A CLUBSPORT YOU WILL BLOW HIM AWAY, easily.

Edited by DK, post in violation of site TOC
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 10-26-2002, 22:25   #2 (permalink)

Nothing like a free plug.
Old 10-26-2002, 22:44   #3 (permalink)
180-rw-kw-ef

mad Just trying to help.

I spent weeks and weeks trying to find out the best things to do to my car and what sort of power it would give me. No exhaust joint or engine reconditioning joint could give me any sort of power figure for what they could sell me. I was pointed to this guy by WADE cams and found that he knows what hes talking about, after working for ford for 16 years.
I DONT SEE WHATS WRONG WITH SHARING MY KNOWLEDGE WITH PEOPLE WHO WANT A HOT FAST FORD.
Old 10-26-2002, 22:46   #4 (permalink)

Does he have and descent kits/packs for the 5.0 litre???
PHoeNiX_EB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2002, 22:50   #5 (permalink)
180-rw-kw-ef

roll 5 Litres???

Um i dont think so. But if you want to know what to do to it give him a call call he knows alot, he used to design turbo kits for the 250 crossflow engines in xb-xf. um he might be able to do something for you.
Old 10-26-2002, 22:51   #6 (permalink)
Chasing 500rwkw

How about the old 4.1 litre carby in my XF??
DansEdgli is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2002, 22:54   #7 (permalink)
180-rw-kw-ef

Mate you out of luck. he only has turbo kits for them. They are real fun i had one on my xf. 211kw at the wheels, man it flew. it you have the money i sujest you do it, great fun getting sideways at 80kmh in the wet.
Old 10-27-2002, 01:07   #8 (permalink)
"Thats a Nice Red"

hmm sounds good i about to buy an el xr6 i like the sound of the exhaust system i might have to give him a call when i finnaly get it!
Old 10-27-2002, 01:15   #9 (permalink)
D_XR6 in a previous life

Question

Just a quick question though... Have you had your car dyno'd else where? There has been lots of disscussions about whether these claims are real. I have also taked to Jim and was VERY impressed with the knowledge and dedication he has put towards trying to increase the power for use Ford 6cyl drivers, but the figures do seem high compared to the normal increase that people receive when changing exhausts, cams etc etc.

Also I am just wanting to know if it is worth getting anything done to my car as well!
D_XR8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2002, 01:22   #10 (permalink)
180-rw-kw-ef

he tested all the exhausts like pacemakers and genies, they were all designed for looks they dont flow they way they should, im studying engineering and he was explaining how all the flows work and they weren't bullshit. he has piles and piles of pacemakers and genies that he takes off customers cars and throws away because there crap. He showed me through his workshop and its pretty good. Also i talk to the people who grind the cams for him (WADE) they said that he has designed all the best cams for those motors and that they could not provide me with something like them because he has copywrited them. I had an xf turbo and im much happyer with the type of power i get now than from a turbo.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Ford Forums - Mustang Forum, Ford Trucks, Ford Focus and Ford Cars > The Garage - Tech Forums > General Tech