Ford Forums banner

new pedal box in.

1K views 5 replies 5 participants last post by  Aussie Pete 
#1 ·
Well i put the new pedal box today, re-inforced with 5mm steel plate and gusseted. That bloody thing will never flex again!!! So any thoughts on when my firewall will pull through??? It's so good to have a short travel pedal again....

#4 ·
Jase

Congratulations. I reckon that's about as fast as it can done, which is about half what I took at my first go. I got a quote for having it done by a Ford dealer and labour was about $300, so if somebody knows what hourly rates they charge you can work out the expected time for a paid professional.

#5 ·
EA S said:
Jase

Congratulations. I reckon that's about as fast as it can done, which is about half what I took at my first go. I got a quote for having it done by a Ford dealer and labour was about $300, so if somebody knows what hourly rates they charge you can work out the expected time for a paid professional.
Its usually $50-$60 an hour

#6 ·
EA S said:
Jase

The time they 'take' or the time they 'charge'? Two different things!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.