Ford Forums banner

Paging partsguy, need some part no info

1K views 6 replies 3 participants last post by  Jesmol 
#1 ·
partsguy

I'm looking to find the part no.s for the rubber tube, air meter and air cleaner used in the new SIII T-series. Any chance the magic database can help me here? :)

#4 ·
Thanks for the info partsguy.

They certainly know how to charge for parts eh. Of course that would include the 80mm MAF as well so the total price isn't too bad. Still I got an equivalent MAF already so if the air cleaner housing isn't available separately I'll be looking up some Mustang parts places.

Still interested in the hose partsguy. Love to know if I can pick up one of those. Tried doing a homemade jobbie and its not too flash. Custome made metal versions are mondo expensive too so I'll wait and see.

#7 ·
anakha said:
Pete

Looking for a contoured rubber hose just big enough to fit on the 80mm Lincoln MAF and also fit to the TB.
What about the Convoluted rubber tube off an EL, AU air intake tube, part of assembly # WR2A9C684A?, I think the part number is 96DA9C679AA or something like that, length is about 150mm, ID is about 82mm, the other option if you need bigger is the clean air duct off a Gen111 V8 (cant remember part number)

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.