Ford Forums banner

pop up sunroof

2K views 5 replies 5 participants last post by  Utester 
#1 ·
hey guys

does anyone know where to get one ? i am really keen on them, woudl they be able ot be installed in utes ? couldnt see why not, let me know of your opinions. experiences etc all welcome.

cheers guys

#3 ·
personal taste but I have seen them on earlier model utes and I reckon they look obviously aftermarket. And, if not installed correctly, they will leak and cause rust. I would also check with an engineer to make sure it would not affect the integrity of the vehicle - really not sure about this last point.

#4 ·
I've seem an Au with one. Looked pretty good. Can't remember which mag i saw it in but the thing had all the body kit bits. I wanted one at one stage then got over it. I switched to the idea that the rear window should roll down. Similar to some model Honda CRX's.

The cabin in the ute is enough of a glass house and it's not like anyone can stick thier heads out without standing on you or your seats.

Go the roll down rear window!!!! ;)

#6 ·
AU2XLSV8 said:
I've seem an Au with one. Looked pretty good. Can't remember which mag i saw it in but the thing had all the body kit bits. I wanted one at one stage then got over it. I switched to the idea that the rear window should roll down. Similar to some model Honda CRX's.

The cabin in the ute is enough of a glass house and it's not like anyone can stick thier heads out without standing on you or your seats.

Go the roll down rear window!!!! ;)
Guys, you ca buy a Tilt / Slide Electric Roof for Utes, I have one fitted to a BA XR8 Series 2 Ute. If you want the details, contact me and I will give you the phone numbers.

Darryl

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.