T5 Expert Operator
Join Date: Apr 2001
Location: 3Fb Skunk Works(JXR01 Dev)
Unfortunately it's alittle more involved but not that hard i've pulled mine apart a few times.
I've tried to make steps here to make it easier for you:
1. Where the mirror is theres a plastic surround, prise it off usually with fingers it's enough to get it off.
2. The door handle surround, again prise it off with fingers and then remove it by sliding it out of the door handle. This will expose a bolt (10mm). Best way to undo it use a 10mm socket with an extention bar.
3. Just below the mirror assembly on the door trim you will a black plug use a flat head screw driver to prise it off from the door trim this will expose another 10mm bolt same as the one on the door trim. Undo this bolt with the 100mm socket and extention bar.
4. There are more screws to undo down below where the map pocket sits theres two black plastic caps that you have to take off using a small flat head screw driver before you can see the screws.
5. This involved in prising the power window switch's (prise on the arm pad end) the panel will comeout unclip the power supply to the switchs to free the switch and you will see a screw under neath that secures the door trim to the door. Unscrew this.
6. After all this is done you pretty much unclip the trim and lift the trim upwards away from the door.
Hope this helps.
Motor May 2001 Quote: "Believe it or not, there are actually a bunch of weirdos out there who reckon a six cylinder is the dux gutz. Bugger it: I'm one of them" :s5
AUII Late Ed XR6 HP T5 Venom- Full Tickford Body Kit, 17in Wheels, Herrod Bi-plane Spoiler, Momo Steer/Gear, T-Series Interior Options, Premium Stereo and a very light-tuned 4.0L I6
(FPV-Tickford Club of NSW Member and Co-Founding Member of 3FB Inc, Ford Forums Food Bandits)