Roller Rockers whats the best? - Ford Forums - Mustang Forum, Ford Trucks, Ford Focus and Ford Cars
Ford Forum Ford Forum

» Auto Insurance
» Featured Product
ยป Wheel & Tire Center

Go Back   Ford Forums - Mustang Forum, Ford Trucks, Ford Focus and Ford Cars > The Garage - Tech Forums > General Tech
Register Home Forum Active Topics Photo Gallery Auto Loans Garage Mark Forums Read Auto Escrow

General Tech Have a question that is not covered by one of the other categories? This is the forum for all other items not specifically covered in other categories.

FordForums.com is the premier Ford Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-21-2004, 15:15   #1 (permalink)
Now With 9 inch LSD Diff

Roller Rockers whats the best?

Hi guys to all that can contribute I am just wondering what are the best roller rockers?

I mean brand wise

I would also like to know why you think this and what seperates it from the rest.

thanks to all that reply.
all4ford is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 02-21-2004, 16:34   #2 (permalink)

Re: Roller Rockers whats the best?

have a read through this post

...my car just got faster...***lotsa pics***

any questions i am sure !Gn|T|0n will help you out

94 ED Futura
PROUD TQE OPERATOR
13.822 @ 99.67MPH - Willowbank 05/08/2006
OED666 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2004, 17:52   #3 (permalink)
do YOU have rubber?

Doh, beat me to it Paul!
I went with the FMS (crane) roller rockers because I happened upon a very good deal. The Yella Terra product is a very good one. Also I'd put complete confidence in their after sales service. I've installed some of their roller rockers in a commodore and we had some troubles finding the zero-lash point. We actually received a call from one of YT's (design?) engineers to discuss the concern and suggest options. I can't comment on FMS after sales support as my rockers went in like a dream My only criticism of YT is that they provide a "one instruction sheet applies to all" instruction sheet with their rockers and in the case of the stealth series, it doesn't apply to all.
!Gn|T|0n is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2004, 19:35   #4 (permalink)
slikxb

I bought a set of ??? off my local speedshop after he talked me into it, reckoned he never had a problem with em, used to run em on all his boat engines he said. Well they looked allright so I bought em, they then fell to bits over the next couple of months. I don't buy stuff off him anymore, the prick.
Went and bought some YT's, they bolted on my clevo heads not a prob, simple. They've got a lifetime warranty, if one breaks you can buy singles, or part's. I believe you can't do this with cranes.
I haven't even had to adjust them yet.
Just beware of cheap (gold anodized, hint, hint) R/R's you may save $100 but it'll cost ya!
buzz is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Ford Forums - Mustang Forum, Ford Trucks, Ford Focus and Ford Cars > The Garage - Tech Forums > General Tech