Ford Forums banner

Rule No1 dont let d******* touch D FORD!

2K views 9 replies 9 participants last post by  351w 
#1 · (Edited by Moderator)
well thanks for the replies,
there was four mistakes , no back presure so that would mean that the system was to eficent. the mufflers set to low,they bottom out going over a dog shit. didnt put the heat sheild back on,now that pissed me i could have cooked the breakbooster, they used the old cat & im not sure is the PC was reset.
now hears the good news car goes back tomorrow & put the old one back on with a full refund.
& everone it town knows that POR BUILD systems at Tuggerah ****ed up.nolonger owned buy Phill Bond.i have a mate in the game who done his car & picked up 30 kws so its booked in next wenesday,so fingers crossed, so hes going to to try a few little tricks & see how we go then the car goes to Sydney as i have a mate at work who knows someone with the softwear for my car these guys built Collin Bond & John Grices Engines. so know aftermarket interface crap. from what i know there is a lot to had from the chip in the XRs.it all comes down to softwear so i hope to meet this guy & see what he can do for me
Regards Rob...

#2 · (Edited by Moderator)
Mate I’m sorry but this would have to be the hardest piece of writing I have ever had to read. The punctuation is terrible, so is the spelling. Please place your typed text into your WORD spelling checker and then post. I'm no too shabby myself and defiantly no English teacher material. But if you want people top reply to your post please make them readable.

#3 ·
Phil Bond has a brilliant reputation with the drag racers. I presume you are talking about the new owners????

I know several people with his custom made extractors and the are works of art. I was even going to get a set myself.

And an exhaust too efficient? I didn't know such a thing existed....

#5 ·
When theres no back pressure it affect engine balance man....

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.