Ford Forums banner

spac pics

2K views 9 replies 2 participants last post by  wishkie 
G
#1 ·
#4 ·
they don't work

wishkie mate, they don't work because that is remote linking, and geocities don't allow that on a free account, this is why i was having trouble getting that lil s pac picture under my name. to get my pic to work i went to this website who allow picture hosting which includes remote linking for free.
ww1.inkfrog.com
Good luck.

G
#5 ·
cheers mason, i'll check that out when ive got some new pics to upload

the intake on at the moment isnt its permanent air cleaner. that weird thing is designed for a gas system that might be put on sometime in the future. im just testing to see how it goes on petrol for the time being.

G
#9 ·
no park break

the park brake cable screwed up a little while ago and its not in the spot it should be, so theres nothing stopping the park break warning light from coming on

you can see it missing in this shot

www.geocities.com/wishkie/3rd60ks.jpg

i also found some interesting numbers on the head after wiping some oil off the engine. scratched into it looks like a serial of some sort but it could be mesurements - 35651

theres also 3.9L and 6 and 3 very faint rings, and 12e9/- on the other side. maybe someone has some ideas to what they could mean?

G
#10 ·
bore & stroke

i went and did some calculations. can somebody please correct me if ive done anything wrong, i seriously dont know shit about engines.

but if the total volume of cylinders = (radius squared) * pi * height * 6

then a standard ea is:

(4.55*4.55) * pi * 9.9 * 6 = 3.9L (aprox)

but if you add an extra 350mm and 650mm like it says on the head then:

capacity = (6.3*6.3) * pi * 16.4 * 6

that works out to over 2L for each cylinder and makes a total capacity of 12.25L, which is insane.

Its hard to believe it could be that big. Is this possible or could it be a joke of some sort?

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.