Ford Forums banner

WANTED (but not just now!!)

1K views 6 replies 5 participants last post by  EL FUTURA 
#1 ·
wondering if anyone has seen these wheels on many (or any) cars where they live- what about on a Falcon??? The first time I saw them it was love at first sight:s6: and hopefully will get them on my EL in a few years (when I can actually afford them!) If anyone can impose them onto a pic of an EL it would be appreciated

If you're wondering, they're ROH Adrenalin's

#2 ·
#3 ·
That is a ROH rim it is called ermmmm i can't just remeber the name but go to any tire place and they will have it in the ROH brochure. that is the polished style, i personally think they look bad on falcons but may suit the el xr kit?!

#5 ·
adviliax said:
$2600?! are you bloody kidding me? shyte! last time i got some quotes, i was getting $3000-3500 for 18x8s! 17" wheels are too expensive for what they are - 18" are a lot more cost effective...
Yeah that's the price .. not real cheap, but then again not really unexpected I spose :eek:o1:

#6 ·
adviliax said:
$2600?! are you bloody kidding me? shyte! last time i got some quotes, i was getting $3000-3500 for 18x8s! 17" wheels are too expensive for what they are - 18" are a lot more cost effective...
Ummm... I beg to differ. I wouldnt recommend anyone go bigger than 17's. Have had too many problems with 18's.

18's buckle easier than 17's... dont say it doesnt happen, cos both myself and cobra xr have had to get rims re rolled cos of this...

18" tyres are a LOT more expensive than 17's... you can pick up some decent 17" rubber for under $300 each.
For 18's you are looking at $450 each min!!

Yes - I love my 18's... I wouldnt trade them for the world... but I dont recommend them to anyone.

#7 ·
ROH wheels

would anyone have an idea what the ROH wheels would cost for 16's??? I saw in a magazine a while ago they said $400 each for 16's- it that pretty accurate??
Also, what is the average price for an all-round (non-performance pattern!) 16*7 tyre (yes I know, its very general).
Thanks

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.