Wreckers in Perth - Ford Forums - Mustang Forum, Ford Trucks, Ford Focus and Ford Cars
Ford Forum Ford Forum

» Auto Insurance
» Featured Product
¬Ľ Wheel & Tire Center

Go Back   Ford Forums - Mustang Forum, Ford Trucks, Ford Focus and Ford Cars > The Garage - Tech Forums > General Tech
Register Home Forum Active Topics Photo Gallery Auto Loans Garage Mark Forums Read Auto Escrow

General Tech Have a question that is not covered by one of the other categories? This is the forum for all other items not specifically covered in other categories.

FordForums.com is the premier Ford Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-02-2002, 02:32   #1 (permalink)

Wreckers in Perth

hey peoples... i was just wondering if anyone has any good experience with any wreckers in Perth.

Im not after any parts atm but would like to know if there are any good wreckers here that sell good parts, cheap.

cheers

Ent.
Entity is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 09-02-2002, 08:37   #2 (permalink)

theres a place on embleton ave, in embleton! You can help yourself to pretty muchh everything but I don't know what its called. The last time i went there(6months) they had no idea what a bumper was!!! This made negotiation very very easy!!

I got a side mirror for the XF for $5....complete!

Don't know what ther like now but give it a go
Old 09-02-2002, 09:38   #3 (permalink)
Sideways..

haha awesome!
finally some wreckers that dont charge an arm and a leg =)

Having said that, theres a place in Osb Park (forgot the name sorry!) that was fairly cheap. I got a whole air cleaner housing and pipes for around $10, which I later chopped up for a custom job I made.

i'll try find the name.

Xtreme 275.6 rwkw, 12.93 sec quater, Phoon CAI, Siemens Injectors, StealthFX BOV with XBOX entertainment.
XF Falcon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2002, 04:31   #4 (permalink)

u guys got the names or phone numbers of these places by any chance?

need a part after all.
im after a snorkel connected to the air filter for my EF and dont wanna cough up the $160 i got quoted from ford for a new one.
Entity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2002, 16:53   #5 (permalink)

Sorry, not sure of the name. But just have a look through the yellow pages for wreckers, and try each one till you get the cheapest...
Old 09-04-2002, 02:20   #6 (permalink)
5Litres of Ford Power

If you are just after the snorkel you should get the EL XR8 snorkel, it is also the same one used on the EL GT. I bought one from Ford for around $40 brand new. If your car is a 6 cyl then the snorkel from the AU T Series will also fit and it is cheaper than the EL GT one, and also has Tickford wings on it.
Old 09-05-2002, 04:39   #7 (permalink)
Australian BA XR6 Falcon

I usually try Forparts in Landsdale, just off Gnangara Rd, plenty of late stuff in stock, and decent prices too, paid about $150 all up for complete EF Cruise Control a fw months back for instance, Wanneroo wreckes wanted $250, EfTrip Comps go for $100 an Forparts, $150 at Wanneroo Wreckers, I even got some 81 LTD taillights for a guy in NSW way cheaper than he could get them.

And if you go that way, go for a drive thru Landsdale suburb, I think its Ford country, heaps of XR's (including mine !)

Kieron
Kieron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2002, 04:49   #8 (permalink)
NB & NCII V8 Fairlanes

I go to the ones in Garling Street O'Connor. There are several side by side so you can shop around without doing lots of ks.
Advertisement

Ford Forums - Mustang Forum, Ford Trucks, Ford Focus and Ford Cars > The Garage - Tech Forums > General Tech