XB coupe... moffat special? - Ford Forums - Mustang Forum, Ford Trucks, Ford Focus and Ford Cars
Ford Forum Ford Forum

» Auto Insurance
» Featured Product
ยป Wheel & Tire Center

Go Back   Ford Forums - Mustang Forum, Ford Trucks, Ford Focus and Ford Cars > The Garage - Tech Forums > General Tech
Register Home Forum Active Topics Photo Gallery Auto Loans Garage Mark Forums Read Auto EscrowInsurance

General Tech Have a question that is not covered by one of the other categories? This is the forum for all other items not specifically covered in other categories.

FordForums.com is the premier Ford Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-01-2004, 05:35   #1 (permalink)

Question XB coupe... moffat special?

g'day all.
i recently became the proud new owner of an xb coupe. a gs, v8, 4speed. the previous owner was explaining how this car is 1 of 500 allan moffat specials that were made. all in red. i've only ever heard of john goss specials and never of allan moffat specials. does any1 know about these cars? if they do exist, how can u tell if it's genuine? i.d number's etc.
she is still special in my eyes :`)
i do have another coupe..unfinished project.. that sadly i must let go of.. time and $ restrictions...
it's a complete xa. it's not a gt. fairmont i think. but with gt grill, bonnet, dash.. factory sunroof. factory disc brake 9inch, factory power windows/mirrors. 100% free (little rust was there but professionally removed. car needs motor and gearbox. has v8 engine mounts fitted. a great project really. let me know if u're interested.
any help in this matter is greatly appreciated.
sucker4coupes is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 06-03-2004, 21:18   #2 (permalink)
Are we there yet?

Re: XB coupe... moffat special?

Whereabout you located?? I'm interested in the one you have for sale.

As for the Moffat Special, I've never heard of them either..
95 EF Fairmont 5.0 - Heritage Green - 4 Speed auto with AU S5 - 3.23LSD - 17x8" LWT Wheels - King Superlows - 76mm Cobra MAF - 65mm throttle - BPT Underdrive Pulley Kit - 3" Mandrel-bent Lukey exhaust - Tinted Windows - MP3 CD player - White faced dials.

117rwKw - 15.47@89.9MPH
Aaron_EF8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2004, 08:08   #3 (permalink)

Re: XB coupe... moffat special?

in sydney
sucker4coupes is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Ford Forums - Mustang Forum, Ford Trucks, Ford Focus and Ford Cars > The Garage - Tech Forums > General Tech