attn boost - Ford Forums - Mustang Forum, Ford Trucks, Ford Focus and Ford Cars
Ford Forum Ford Forum

» Auto Insurance
» Featured Product
ยป Wheel & Tire Center

Go Back   Ford Forums - Mustang Forum, Ford Trucks, Ford Focus and Ford Cars > The Garage - Tech Forums > Superchargers | Turbos | N2O
Register Home Forum Active Topics Photo Gallery Auto Loans Garage Mark Forums Read Auto Escrow

FordForums.com is the premier Ford Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-06-2002, 16:45   #1 (permalink)
Now boostless :-(

attn boost

how's it going?

I was just wanting to get some more details about your supercharger setup.
ie.
what brand supercharger is it?
did you do a rebuild before you put it on?
did you strengthen the internals?
what computer changes did you make?
are you using the standard T5?
what diff?
what it all cost?
and any other info you've got.

thanks, Dave.
NAPARM is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 04-06-2002, 19:25   #2 (permalink)
boost

my car

well it currently runs an sta blower (9psi at present) it started with a powerdyne but that was shit. Ths sta is high flowed but still isnt that good, ill go a vortech or a garrett turbo wen i have the cash, its got a 700x300x75 tube and fin intercooler. the motor was fully preped the block was completely done and o ring gooves machined (for the copper head gasket) the rod were machined and x-rayed at the airport (highest quality standards) very nice pistons, umm head was ported and polished chambers cc'd comp ratio 8:4-1, all quality valve gear. Cant remember everything that was done. Bosch motorsport pump, 803 blue injectors. The box is out of my s pak (standard but is quickly on its way out!) and the clutch is a 5 puck ceramic plate with a heavily modded pressure plate setup that gives heaps of clamp with no extra pedal effort. Computer was completely remapped by fueltronics (shithouse job) 3 times now, on the dyno. Diff is heavily modified with 3.45 gears from a vl. do u mean cost for the car or the driveline mods? cos i will tell u motor not car (embarassing!) Other info- runs hieght adjustable bilstien front struts and bilstien rear shocks, adjustable sway bars, full nolethane bushes, 18x8 roh monaco's (polished) 245/40/18 f1 tyres, stainless exh, big stereo, full bare metal respray inside and out
Old 06-20-2002, 22:18   #3 (permalink)
400 kg ego

I just thought I'd bring this to the top since a few people have been asking about this recently.

1989 Ford Fairmont Ghia turbo/GL replica (underway)
1994 Eunos 800M
1990 Ford Laser S
Troutman is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Ford Forums - Mustang Forum, Ford Trucks, Ford Focus and Ford Cars > The Garage - Tech Forums > Superchargers | Turbos | N2O