Attn Boost--Blowers - Ford Forums - Mustang Forum, Ford Trucks, Ford Focus and Ford Cars
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 2 (permalink) Old 04-13-02, 04:01 PM
Attn Boost--Blowers

Boost, can't find your post but did u say u had a Powerdyne blower or have one. Can you give me your thoughts on this thanks.
Sponsored Links
post #2 of 2 (permalink) Old 04-14-02, 07:02 PM

gday i have a sta blower (stage 3) um dont worry about one unless its a vortech! but if u want hardcore performance get a decent turbo setup! you definately can get this with a vortech but dont stuff around with any of the other blowers. My next step is either a garrett gt30 turbo or big vortech blower. with either of these two units around 260-300kws at the wheels is achievable with the right setup. My sta is getting there tho
Sponsored Links

Ford Forums - Mustang Forum, Ford Trucks, Ford Focus and Ford Cars > The Garage - Tech Forums > Superchargers | Turbos | N2O
Gear in this thread - Powered by O'Reilly Auto Parts