2004 Crown vic police interceptor wiring diagrams? - Ford Forums - Mustang Forum, Ford Trucks, Ford Focus and Ford Cars
Ford Forum Ford Forum

» Auto Insurance
» Featured Product
ยป Wheel & Tire Center

Go Back   Ford Forums - Mustang Forum, Ford Trucks, Ford Focus and Ford Cars > The Garage - Tech Forums > Interior | Electrical | ECU
Register Home Forum Active Topics Photo Gallery Auto Loans Garage Mark Forums Read Auto EscrowInsurance

FordForums.com is the premier Ford Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-04-2007, 13:46   #1 (permalink)

confused 2004 Crown vic police interceptor wiring diagrams?

I'm looking for a wiring diagram for a 2004 Crown vic police interceptor. I mainly need any information in and around the Powertrain Control Module. I'm chasing down an electrical demon that plagues the car, mostly when wet. It will stall almost immediately after starting, sometimes when driving in wet weather, and twice it died when driving in dry conditions. When this occurs, the check engine light will flicker dimly, and I can hear relays in the dash trying to click. I tried checking all fuses, wires and connections in the fuse panels, auxiliary panels etc...... Another symptom is the panel gauges go crazy, as soon as it stalls. All other circuits stay fully live, and do not die down during such occurences. The voltage stays above 13 volts at the battery, until motor quits. Grounds to engine are good, and the body grounds are common with the PCM, so the interior lights would dim if it was a ground problem. Any wiring diagrams would be greatly appreciated, and if you have a similar vehicle, and have had similar problems, please let me know! Thanks again for your time........
fuzzyfireman is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Ford Forums - Mustang Forum, Ford Trucks, Ford Focus and Ford Cars > The Garage - Tech Forums > Interior | Electrical | ECU