92' Explorer Sport Help - Ford Forums - Mustang Forum, Ford Trucks, Ford Focus and Ford Cars
Ford Forum Ford Forum

» Auto Insurance
» Featured Product
ยป Wheel & Tire Center

Go Back   Ford Forums - Mustang Forum, Ford Trucks, Ford Focus and Ford Cars > The Garage - Tech Forums > Interior | Electrical | ECU
Register Home Forum Active Topics Photo Gallery Auto Loans Garage Mark Forums Read Auto Escrow

FordForums.com is the premier Ford Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-16-2005, 16:04   #1 (permalink)

92' Explorer Sport Help

I have a 92 Ford Explorer Sport.(Power Windows,Locks) I came out yestarday and my passenger side window would not roll up. I checked the Driver side window and it rolled up fine. Whether I use the switch on the driver side door or the passenger side door I get no movement. I don't hear anything at all like the motor trying to move or any clicking noises.

I checked the manual and removed the fuse for the power windows. I figured this wasn't the issue since only one of the windows wasn't working. I replaced it and of course this didn't help.

I am just looking for some feedback on whether anyone things this is electrical or a motor issue.

Thanks guys

Steve
bigtigmn is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 04-17-2005, 01:18   #2 (permalink)
***** Idiot....

Re: 92' Explorer Sport Help

Could be either. We do know that it is not the switch box. I would assume that either there is a pinched/cut line or the motor is gone. Pull the panel and check to see if there is any voltage on the line going to the motor.
LunaticSVT is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Ford Forums - Mustang Forum, Ford Trucks, Ford Focus and Ford Cars > The Garage - Tech Forums > Interior | Electrical | ECU