BA flat battery question - Ford Forums - Mustang Forum, Ford Trucks, Ford Focus and Ford Cars
Ford Forum Ford Forum

» Auto Insurance
» Featured Product
» Wheel & Tire Center

Go Back   Ford Forums - Mustang Forum, Ford Trucks, Ford Focus and Ford Cars > The Garage - Tech Forums > Interior | Electrical | ECU
Register Home Forum Active Topics Photo Gallery Auto Loans Garage Mark Forums Read Auto EscrowInsurance

FordForums.com is the premier Ford Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-07-2004, 22:14   #1 (permalink)
What's all that about?

BA flat battery question

Hi everyone,

My friend left his BA XR6's lights on up at the snow and the engine wouldn't even crank, no central unlocking, no lights, nothing. We left it and planned to get some help when we were to leave, but when we came back later we had lights. We let it be for a little while longer before starting and idling the engine for a while to recharge the battery. Everything turned out fine.

My question is, what recharged the battery? And I wouldn't have expected that up at the snow.

Regards,

Andrew.
Advertisement

Old 08-07-2004, 22:28   #2 (permalink)

Re: BA flat battery question

Maybe the battery just needed to warm up a bit, like putting torch battery's under your armpitt's to get a little extra charge from them when they're going flat.
jajig is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2004, 05:41   #3 (permalink)
Falcon 2.. Ferrari 0 hehe

Re: BA flat battery question

Quote:
Originally Posted by jajig
Maybe the battery just needed to warm up a bit, like putting torch battery's under your armpitt's to get a little extra charge from them when they're going flat.
really? first time i heard of that... i gueess the batteris think that its better to work that stay under ur armpits lol...... i gotta try that one day

XE Fairmont Ghia... Silver/Grey Met over black, soon to be v8, cant wait till i get another v8, after 3 LONG HARD YEARS

http://home.iprimus.com.au/diablo_vt/xeesp.swf
MaD_WoG is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Ford Forums - Mustang Forum, Ford Trucks, Ford Focus and Ford Cars > The Garage - Tech Forums > Interior | Electrical | ECU