EFI ZK Fairlane, no spark - Ford Forums - Mustang Forum, Ford Trucks, Ford Focus and Ford Cars
Ford Forum Ford Forum

» Auto Insurance
» Featured Product
ยป Wheel & Tire Center

Go Back   Ford Forums - Mustang Forum, Ford Trucks, Ford Focus and Ford Cars > The Garage - Tech Forums > Interior | Electrical | ECU
Register Home Forum Active Topics Photo Gallery Auto Loans Garage Mark Forums Read Auto Escrow

FordForums.com is the premier Ford Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-07-2003, 16:37   #1 (permalink)
ZK 351

EFI ZK Fairlane, no spark

ok i have a EFI 6 in a ZK, and it was running fine, up untill i took out the instrument cluster, i managed to start it 2 times after that and now i have no spark, even though i thoguht it wasnt the cluster i put it all back together, and still nothing, i cannot even get spark straight from the coil, even if i run a 12v wire straight to the + side and crank it, still nothing, replaced coil, still nothing, i have NFI what the go is, would it be the module on the dizzy??
if anyone can help, would be good
cheers
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 12-08-2003, 02:58   #2 (permalink)
NON TURBO XF....

Re: EFI ZK Fairlane, no spark

mate i had the EXACT same prob on my XF EFI 6 and the Thick Film Ignition module on the side of the dizzy was buggered...just grab one from the wreckers and you should be right.

-> 1987 XF Fairmont Ghia - Silver, 4.1 EFI, T5, LPG, Clive Cam, Megatork Valve Springs, Crow Pushrods, Crow Timing Gears, Pacemaker Headers, Hi Flow Cat, Mandrel Bent Exhaust, ESA Straight Through Muffler, Grey Velour Interior, Full Electrics, Trip Computer, MOMO Race Wheel, King Spring Super Lows, Monroe GT Gas Shocks, Nolathane Bushes, EL XR8 Rear Axle w/ 3.45 LSD, Snowflakes
BLO GMH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2003, 04:22   #3 (permalink)
ZK 351

Re: EFI ZK Fairlane, no spark

thanks mate, will have a go at swapping one out tomorrow
cheers
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Ford Forums - Mustang Forum, Ford Trucks, Ford Focus and Ford Cars > The Garage - Tech Forums > Interior | Electrical | ECU