gary - Ford Forums - Mustang Forum, Ford Trucks, Ford Focus and Ford Cars
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 3 (permalink) Old 03-21-05, 10:36 PM Thread Starter
Registered User
Join Date: Mar 2005
Posts: 1
Question gary

i have a GL 1998 and i don't no were my flasher box is or indicater box i no under the dash but were.
My indicaters work sometimes then they stop so i figured it was the indicater box or flasher box what is the real name for it.
Can someone tell me how to get it out and exactly were it is as i have looked under the dash and i can't see any box.

gaza is offline  
Sponsored Links
post #2 of 3 (permalink) Old 03-21-05, 10:40 PM
74 XB Fairmont
brenx's Avatar
Join Date: Sep 2001
Location: Cranbourne, Vic
Posts: 5,113
Re: gary

It's called a flasher can. You'll most likely find it either attached onto the steering column or behind the radio somewhere.

If it's an electronic on it has a clear case and looks like a relay.

XB Fairmont (street car) 11.07@123.02mph.
brenx is offline  
post #3 of 3 (permalink) Old 03-23-05, 04:50 AM
Join Date: Feb 2001
Location: Bibra Lake Western Australia
Posts: 3,322
Re: gary

No on 89 on its in the fuse box panel to right of steering wheel.

Regards Blue
Aussiblue is offline  
Sponsored Links

  Ford Forums - Mustang Forum, Ford Trucks, Ford Focus and Ford Cars > The Garage - Tech Forums > Interior | Electrical | ECU

Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Display Modes
Linear Mode Linear Mode

Posting Rules  
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome