Help....tailgate window motor is dead, window is down - Ford Forums - Mustang Forum, Ford Trucks, Ford Focus and Ford Cars
Ford Forum Ford Forum

» Auto Insurance
» Featured Product
ยป Wheel & Tire Center

Go Back   Ford Forums - Mustang Forum, Ford Trucks, Ford Focus and Ford Cars > The Garage - Tech Forums > Interior | Electrical | ECU
Register Home Forum Active Topics Photo Gallery Auto Loans Garage Mark Forums Read Auto Escrow

FordForums.com is the premier Ford Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-24-2004, 13:13   #1 (permalink)

Help....tailgate window motor is dead, window is down

I'm having a terrible day....
The power rear window in my 1986 fullsize Bronce is stuck down. I've traced all the wiring, and I have power all the way to the wire connection that is close by the motor.

It appears that the motor is dead, but I cannot get to it because the window is in my way (because it is in the down position).

So how do I get to this motor? How do I manually raise the window to get to the motor? There has to be a better way than breaking the glass!

Thanks for your help and insight.
Greaseball
Greaseball is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Ford Forums - Mustang Forum, Ford Trucks, Ford Focus and Ford Cars > The Garage - Tech Forums > Interior | Electrical | ECU