Hooking up Oil psi guage to EL?? - Ford Forums - Mustang Forum, Ford Trucks, Ford Focus and Ford Cars
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 1 (permalink) Old 01-13-05, 11:56 PM Thread Starter
The Kid
Hooking up Oil psi guage to EL??

Hey guys, just wondering how difficult it is to hook up an Autometer Electric Oil Pressure guage to my EL. Can i just tap into the wiring and use the factory sender, or do i need to replace the whole sender in which case how does it get info the ecu??

EL Futura.... Tickford intake, slotted rotors, pedders lowered, kenwood stereo. IN PROCESS leather xr s/wheel, clear indicators, EL GT rims (copy), pod + 2.5 Cat back
Sponsored Links

Ford Forums - Mustang Forum, Ford Trucks, Ford Focus and Ford Cars > The Garage - Tech Forums > Interior | Electrical | ECU
Gear in this thread - Powered by O'Reilly Auto Parts