The Rear Regulators will cost roughly $220 Brand New Genuine from Ford. (I bought 1 from City Ford last Year, but there are other dealers that are cheapa cheapa !)
Or the Used, Wrecker route, they will cost around $80-100, depending where you go.
No idea on how much a 4 Window Switch assy would cost you.
As for wiring for the Back doors -
There will not be ANY Wiring for the Back power windows there, but the Good news is that you will only require 3 Wires run into the Back doors.
One Wire for Power to the Back window switch(es).
and 2 wires that give gorund, and power from the center console switches to wind the windows up and Down.
As for running the wires in to the Doors,
1. You will need to remove the Rubber Conduit thingo out from the Door, and the Body, this thing can be "simply" pulled out.
Use a flat headed screwdriver to seperate the rubber grommet from the Door, and the Body.
2. Unplug any connectors in the Door so as you can get good access to this conduit thingie, as you will need to run these 3 cables through it ! (Lets see how many times you can say F!@# before you get this done !)
3. Once the above is completed, you will need to run the cable through to the inside of the car (Easier said than done).
The Proper way to do this is to remove the front seat (Yes I am actually NOT joking !), and pull up the carpet, (You will need to remove the door sills, and seatbelt cover, and front kick panels !)
4. When you have done the above, you will notice a nice large hole, that you can feed those 3 wires through, from the rubber conduit, and from the door, basically run these three wires under the carpet, and straight to the from power window switches.
Now for the colour cables from the Front Power Window Plug.
If you already have front power windows, then you will have the plug already there, but I am not 10% sure if you will have all the extra wires coming from the plug ???
If you do, then here are the wire colours that you will need to hook up to.
1. The Power Line for the Back windows is the Thin Yellow/Grey Line.
There will be a thick Yellow Grey Line alreay there.
The Thin one is from the Child Proof Switch, to the Back windows.
(If you connect the Back windows power to the thick Yellow/Grey Line, then this switch will do sweet FA, and the Rear windows will work all the time.
2. Here are the Other Colours you will need
Yellow/Dark Blue - LH (passenger side Rear Down Line)
Red/Dark Blue - LH (passenger side Rear Up Line)
Yellow/Violet - RH (drivers side Rear Down Line)
Red/Dark Green - RH (drivers side Rear Up Line)
3. Here are the colour wires that come from the window regulator, connect these to the appropriate colour wire from the front switch.
Yellow/Black - Motor Down
Yellow/Dark Green - Motor Up
4. Finally, if it helps, here are the colours used for the rear switches
Yellow/Violet - Down (From front switches)
Grey Yellow - Power (From front switches)
Red/Dark Green - Up (From Front switches)
Yellow/Black - Down (goes to motor/regulator)
Yellow/Dark Green - Up (goes to motor/regulator).
I think I have covered nearly everything ??????
To be honest, the job should take approx 2 whole days to complete. (I.E. weekend job), but the car will not be in a drivable position untill the job is at least %50 completed (I.E. cabling run thru the doors, and new regulators fixed in to place.
If there are any further questions, dont hesitate to contact me !