From the Ford manual.
Trim Panel, Quarter
1. Remove front door scuff plate
2. Remove rear seat back and cushion. Remove rear safety belt.
3. Remove quarter trim panel retaining screws.
4. Complete removal of rear outboard front safety belt retractor and tongue
5. Carefully pull quarter trim panel away from body.
6. Disconnect all electrical connections.
7. Route safety belt anchor and bezel through quarter trim panel (bezel can be snapped in and out from trim).
8. Remove quarter trim panel from vehicle.
1. Install front safety belt retractor and tongue.
2. With safety belt threaded through quarter trim panel, connect electrical connections.
3. Position quarter trim panel to body and install retaining screws.
4. Install rear seat back, cushion and safety belt. Tighten safety belt anchor bolts to 30-40 N-m (22-30 lb-ft).
5. Install front door scuff plate.
You can find a lot of Lincoln repair help here. Lincolns OnLine | Tech Tips and Articles