Ford Forums banner

Throw over seat covers

3K views 6 replies 6 participants last post by  Gambit 
#1 ·
Well after searching for ages i can't find anyone who sells a decent set of seat covers to fit my AUII S-Pack. So i'm going for the loose fit throw over covers, such as the 'Snap-On tools' throw overs. The only thing is that I don't want them to be Bright Red or Blue or have crappy writing all over them. I just want plain jane Black, so i'm going to make my own, i've got the fabric, now to make a template. I don't know anyone that has one of these covers that I could copy, was just wondering if anyone on the forums who has these style covers would be willing to take the time to chuck a tape one & give me a few measurements?? Your help would be greatly appreciated

Cheers,
Adrian

#4 ·
i did the same thing but i got a friends mum to make me a 'seat poncho' It sliped over the head rest and she sewed two velco tags on the bottom so i could gather the front and the back together under the seat.. Worked really well for keeping the seat clean and was a 10 sec job to take off

#6 ·
Thanks for your replies guys, I had a look at BigW but didn't find those Mequires ones. The idea of using one of those plastic ones the mechanics use is a bloody good idea but unfortunately I've already bought some, they've got some writing on them but they don't look too ricey. Thanks again.

Cheers,
Adrian.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.