Trip Computer for EL/EF - Ford Forums - Mustang Forum, Ford Trucks, Ford Focus and Ford Cars
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 2 (permalink) Old 10-08-02, 10:39 PM Thread Starter
1996 Manual EFII GLi
Lightbulb Trip Computer for EL/EF

I want to buy an EL falcon and put in a Instrument Cluster from a fairmont and a trip computer from a fairmont.

1. I am told that the colour of the Cluster differs from the EF to the EL, so does anyone know of or have a website that shows pictures of different interiors.

2. I was told by a number of wreckers till they were black and blue in the face that i simply cannot put a trip computer in the EL Falcon. Can anyone clarify this or prove them wrong, I have seen the website that shows how to do it, just need a couple of wires to be run.

3. What should be a good price for both the Fairmont Cluster and the Fairmont Trip Computer and a replacement oil pressure sensor.

Plus my EA when it is hot turns over really slowly, Is this a buggered battery?

Thanks in advance to anyone who can help.

Sponsored Links
post #2 of 2 (permalink) Old 10-09-02, 07:22 PM
removed as previously discussed!

:: Australian Ford Falcon Modifications ::
Tech Articles, Modifications and Forums for EA, EB, ED, EF, EL, AU and now BA Falcons!
Sponsored Links

Ford Forums - Mustang Forum, Ford Trucks, Ford Focus and Ford Cars > The Garage - Tech Forums > Interior | Electrical | ECU
Gear in this thread - Powered by O'Reilly Auto Parts