wiring mirrors w/ led signal indicators - Ford Forums - Mustang Forum, Ford Trucks, Ford Focus and Ford Cars
Ford Forum Ford Forum

» Auto Insurance
» Featured Product
ยป Wheel & Tire Center

Go Back   Ford Forums - Mustang Forum, Ford Trucks, Ford Focus and Ford Cars > The Garage - Tech Forums > Interior | Electrical | ECU
Register Home Forum Active Topics Photo Gallery Auto Loans Garage Mark Forums Read Auto Escrow

FordForums.com is the premier Ford Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-25-2007, 09:53   #1 (permalink)

wiring mirrors w/ led signal indicators

I have a '95 bronco, this truck is mint and I found a new pair of rare electric mirrors w/ led signal indicators in the mirrors glass. I have plumbed the wire through the doors to the fuse block inside by the steering colum. I need to know which wires," color code and location", for the best splice point, I want to do a proper job and keep this truck mint. Thanks Tom
deltatom is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 03-26-2007, 17:11   #2 (permalink)

Re: wiring mirrors w/ led signal indicators

Quote:
Originally Posted by deltatom
I have a '95 bronco, this truck is mint and I found a new pair of rare electric mirrors w/ led signal indicators in the mirrors glass. I have plumbed the wire through the doors to the fuse block inside by the steering colum. I need to know which wires," color code and location", for the best splice point, I want to do a proper job and keep this truck mint. Thanks Tom
I installed Muth signal mirrors on my 01 Explorer a few years back. I brought the wires through the doors and into the kick panels. I think you can find the turn signal wires either behind the kick panels or under the threshold. For the wire colors, go to your local auto store (Kragens, AutoZone, PepBoys, etc) and buy a service manual for $20-25 - Chilton and Haynes are the ones you are most likely to find. They should have complete wiring diagrams in them.

Your signal mirrors should have come with vehicle-specific instructions in them that would also have this information. If not, contact the manufacturer/dealer you bought them through.
ExploderMRC is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Ford Forums - Mustang Forum, Ford Trucks, Ford Focus and Ford Cars > The Garage - Tech Forums > Interior | Electrical | ECU