Hello from the Granada Enthusiasts Club! - Ford Forums - Mustang Forum, Ford Trucks, Ford Focus and Ford Cars
Ford Forum Ford Forum

» Auto Insurance
» Featured Product
» Wheel & Tire Center

Go Back   Ford Forums - Mustang Forum, Ford Trucks, Ford Focus and Ford Cars > Ford Cars and PAG Vehicles > Ford Granada | Ford Scorpio
Register Home Forum Active Topics Photo Gallery Auto Loans Garage Mark Forums Read Auto Escrow

Ford Granada | Ford Scorpio Forum for the discussion of the Ford Granada and Ford Scorpio.

FordForums.com is the premier Ford Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-06-2002, 07:19   #1 (permalink)

Hello from the Granada Enthusiasts Club!

Hello and greetings from London!

I just wanted to let you all know that if their are any Ford fans that are interested in the Ford Granada or Scorpio there is a website for the UK's largest Granada/Scorpio club.

http://www.granada-enthusiasts.com

We have recently linked to these forums through our links pages so some of our members may come through! We also have forums but obviously specific to the Granada.

I'll stop boring you all now and continue having a look about

:)
Phil Waller is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 01-06-2002, 12:54   #2 (permalink)
FF.com Administrator

Hi Phil and welcome to everyone in the club.It will certainly be great to see some of you here at the forum and I will be over to check out the Granada site.
Big Block Ford is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2002, 13:09   #3 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally posted by Big Block Ford
Hi Phil and welcome to everyone in the club.It will certainly be great to see some of you here at the forum and I will be over to check out the Granada site.
I will say Hi and welcome too.

And like BB will be checking out you sites.

Hope to see more of your members here
HSE2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2002, 13:56   #4 (permalink)
Onxy - Slam

Welcome ^_^

I checked out the site ^_~ nice one

The Eccy Project <--Click it you know you want to ^_^
Troy Revill is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2002, 11:01   #5 (permalink)
Capri mkIII Member

HI there!!!!!!

Loved the stuff especialy that modded Black mkII 2.8 "umm" V.nice (HOW LOW ) !!!.

P.s Theres a Guy up here with a mkII 2.8 S (alleged rhd import from germany) trying to get the guy to part with it but he won't take 800 even though its rough , but he does know what he's got and just waiting till he's got the money to do it himself!!!!

John
The Flying Haggis
28s3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2002, 01:14   #6 (permalink)

Thanks for the kind comments gents.

I only realised yesterday that we had upgraded our forums and left them turned off!! oops

They are a shy bunch but there are a lot of them that like to 'mod' their cars so any help on the;

Pinto 2.0
Pinto DOHC 2.0
Cologne 2.3, 2.4, 2.8, 2.9
Essex 2.5, 3.0
Cosworth 2.9

Will be greatly appreciated

:beerchuge

PS. John, the 2.8is is a rare beast and if it is red he is sitting on a potential classic!
Old 01-09-2002, 09:00   #7 (permalink)
Capri mkIII Member

The 2.8 looked almost identical to the GL spec but had little diffirences , back spoiler , sportier steering wheel and a sunroof but it was in stratos silver , which is the main reason I wanted because it matches my capri 2.8!!!!!!

But hey will try and track him down and see if he's still has it as I am in the market soon for another project .

There was a guy in Motherwell selling 2x two door mk2's !!!!! but one was rhd the other left and the RHD had a 2.8 turbo from a capri 280 he wanted 1000 the lot and I never had the money at the time oooooh the shame of it !!!! Such a nice find!!!!!

John
The Flying Haggis
Old 02-25-2002, 02:34   #8 (permalink)

How did this trun out John?
Old 02-25-2002, 12:50   #9 (permalink)
Capri mkIII Member

The boy that ran the 2.8is was working in a scrappy close by , I went back to ask around and he was sacked so ???????

But it aint gona be hard to find , not in edinburgh cars like this get noticed as theres too many BMW's and Mondeos . This place is turning into a real yuppie town (what a shame).

Since your here , just the man for the question thats been itching me ???

How big is the inlet port at the top of the inlet manifold on a 2.8 carb'd car ????as was wondering if a holley might go on withan adaptor plate . The inlet width is the problem is it big enough to allow the Holley a decent flow.

John
The Flying Haggis
Old 02-26-2002, 01:54   #10 (permalink)
In a blue Galaxy

HI and Welcome to the Forum.
Moderators: Isnt there a way that we could have a special area for this clubs in FF like we have in the aussie section with the NSW tickfords club?
O.F.R #12
1999 AU XR8
14.594 @ 94.40mph
152.2RWKW (APS dyno)
Switchable Shift Kit, K&N panel filter, Lukey straight thru mufflers, momo gear and steer,
DBA slotted rotors/Bendix ultimate pads (front), Pioneer MP3 head unit and BA XR carpet mats.

Member of the Society Against Stupid SMS Language
Cobra is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Ford Forums - Mustang Forum, Ford Trucks, Ford Focus and Ford Cars > Ford Cars and PAG Vehicles > Ford Granada | Ford Scorpio