The RX7 Revolution Becomes a Reality - Ford Forums - Mustang Forum, Ford Trucks, Ford Focus and Ford Cars
Ford Forum Ford Forum

» Auto Insurance
» Featured Product
» Wheel & Tire Center

Go Back   Ford Forums - Mustang Forum, Ford Trucks, Ford Focus and Ford Cars > Ford Cars and PAG Vehicles > Mazda Forum
Register Home Forum Active Topics Photo Gallery Auto Loans Garage Mark Forums Read Auto Escrow

Mazda Forum This area is for discussion of Mazda vehicles

FordForums.com is the premier Ford Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-26-2003, 07:51   #1 (permalink)

The RX7 Revolution Becomes a Reality

TheAutoChannel
1-26-03

Indianapolis, IN – While looking at the reality of storing their favorite vehicles for another long cold winter, a few rotary enthusiasts started discussing getting together in the spring to pull their vehicles out of storage.

From these meager beginnings the RX7 Revolution event was formed. Starting April 25th and ending April 27th, 2003 hundreds of rotary powered vehicles will be converging on Indianapolis, IN for what is turning into the Midwest’s premiere rotary event. Event planners currently have highlighted drag racing as the main event, but side events are being added almost weekly. Some of the side events include professional tuning, a mobile dynamometer, and special mini-tech sessions from featured sponsors.

Located deep within the heartland of America, Indianapolis, offers the perfect location. Known as the Cross-roads of America and the United States Racing Capital, Indianapolis is adorned with beautiful highways leading directly into and around the city’s center. World renown for convenience, Indianapolis caters to automotive events. The Indianapolis 500, The Brickyard 400, and Formula One are all held in Indy. The setting for this event, Indiana Raceway Park, is the premier drag racing track in America and is home to the nation’s largest drag racing event, the NHRA Nationals.

Additional information about the RX7 Revolution is available on the web at www.rx7revolution.com.
Attached Images
File Type: jpeg 153631.1-lg.jpeg (30.6 KB, 6 views)

My next Ford.....
Stacy94PGT is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Ford Forums - Mustang Forum, Ford Trucks, Ford Focus and Ford Cars > Ford Cars and PAG Vehicles > Mazda Forum