Ford Forums banner

Parts Clear Out - Melbourne

10K views 50 replies 15 participants last post by  Slabz 
#1 · (Edited)
Got a few bits and pieces that I want out of my sight...

AU2 DBA slotted rotors, 15000ks old, plenty of meat on them, have been machined - $180ono

XF long range 80 lt tank and EFI fuel pump - $30ono

Kenwood KFC HQ-695 6x9's, 280watts, 3 way - $80ono

Parcel shelf for XF with gas tank to suit 6x9's, made from MDF and marine ply - $30ono

XF EFI manifold with fuel rail and injectors - $40ono *NOW AVAILABLE*

XF Spak alloy rims (5 of) 14" with rubber, centre caps and all nuts. 2 tyres ok, 2 not so ok. - $100ono

XF Ghia electric window master switch and front passenger switch, both in handles. - $50 for master, $20 for passenger

*edit*
UPDATED PRICES AND MORE PARTS

See less See more
#6 ·
you still got the speakers and the parcel shelf? did you make it? any pics? i am in melb and have an xf on gas with those shit plastic spacers that need to go!!

#7 ·
Yeah I've still got the speakers and parcel shelf.

I made it, the base is MDF and the spacers are made from layers of marine ply glued together. Its not the sexiest looking thing youve seen, but with a bit of carpet over it, it would come up a treat, I just never got round to it. And it works, which is the main point of having it in the first place.

pic...

Here you can see how the spacers have been made..

#17 ·
I don't know.....

I guess if you only want $30 ono for the whole tank and pump, then $20 would br fair.

I'm assuming that there is no difference between carby model and efi model, or does the pump fir inside the tank on the efi model?

Anyway, let me know if you want to split it.

#18 ·
I'll be in Melbourne at the end of February, if you still have them, I will pick the fuel tank and Manifold/Injectors up.

#19 ·
new xf said:
I don't know.....

I guess if you only want $30 ono for the whole tank and pump, then $20 would br fair.

I'm assuming that there is no difference between carby model and efi model, or does the pump fir inside the tank on the efi model?

Anyway, let me know if you want to split it.

I'm not entirely certain if the senders are the same, between EFI and Carby models

#20 ·
Aaron_EF8 said:
I'll be in Melbourne at the end of February, if you still have them, I will pick the fuel tank and Manifold/Injectors up.
I do still have them, pending on New XF as to whether he wants the fuels sender.
The manifold/fuel rail/injectors are available as of yesterday.

I'm in the SE suburbs, where abouts will you be?

#21 ·
the hole in the top of the tank where the sender/pump goes in the efi tanks is larger than the hole in the carby tank as they run a mechanical pump off the engine.

#24 ·
Some additional parts now.

XF 3spd auto, working fine, no thumping gear changes, no torque converter - $50

XE Power steering, everything required, pump/hoses/box SHOULD fit XD-F- $50

XE standard headlights - $30

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.