Joining the Terri club - Ford Forums - Mustang Forum, Ford Trucks, Ford Focus and Ford Cars
Ford Forum Ford Forum

» Auto Insurance
» Featured Product
» Wheel & Tire Center

Go Back   Ford Forums - Mustang Forum, Ford Trucks, Ford Focus and Ford Cars > Ford Cars and PAG Vehicles > Australian Ford's Discussion > Territory
Register Home Forum Active Topics Photo Gallery Auto Loans Garage Mark Forums Read Auto Escrow

Territory Ford Australia Upcoming CrossOver vehicle discussion forum

FordForums.com is the premier Ford Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-19-2005, 20:09   #1 (permalink)
CK 302

biggrin Joining the Terri club

I have also just ordered a new Terri Ghia AWD, with the running boards, carry bars, tint and tow pack in Mandarin, I have been watching closely over the last six months for any of the so called first model glitches, but am now convinced Ford have turned the trend around and made a decent vehicle first up! Cant get it soon enough after the wife and i drove it on the weekend, it is actually quite fun to punt a bit. I will be quite annoyed though if they bring the turbo version out any time soon, although adequate, the Terri just leaves me a bit wanting, after getting out of my xr8. But hey i no complain, after all if the turbo came out, Ford would probably start kissing a lot more Falcon sales goodbye, not to mention the competitors!
I am a bit curious as to how good a deal i got though, so if anyone could pm me with what they paid for theirs it would satisfy my curiosity, Thanks.
Bassman is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 02-19-2005, 22:10   #2 (permalink)
gz1

Re: Joining the Terri club

Congrats Bassman, You will really enjoy it. Ivé had mine for the third day now and it's really great.
gz1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2005, 03:14   #3 (permalink)
Territory - 2004 COTY

Sounds like you are already in love with the T @ Bassman.

And I'm impressed that you ordered yours in Mandarin. Way too many relatively boring black, silver and white Territories out there ....

Long live Mandarin, Envi and erm .... Blaze (cough).

I got mine in Black and whilst I don't regret it at all, the more I see Zest on the T in both Ghia and TX models the more I like it. A really sparkling colour particularly with the contrasting grey on the TX.
Organza is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2005, 18:31   #4 (permalink)
PaulV

Quote:
Originally Posted by Organza
Sounds like you are already in love with the T @ Bassman.

And I'm impressed that you ordered yours in Mandarin. Way too many relatively boring black, silver and white Territories out there ....

Long live Mandarin, Envi and erm .... Blaze (cough).

I got mine in Black and whilst I don't regret it at all, the more I see Zest on the T in both Ghia and TX models the more I like it. A really sparkling colour particularly with the contrasting grey on the TX.
I have yet to see any Blaze Terris. Envi was my alternate choice. I certainly could have lived with Mandarin but my wife wasn't real keen.

Driving up in the Blue Mountains last week I saw a LOT of Black Terri's, a couple with aftermarket rims.
Paulv is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2005, 22:37   #5 (permalink)
CK 302

Black was my pick too but the wife had the final say so Mandarin it is.
One thing i noticed with the colour coded bumpers was that there is a noticeable difference in shade, on every one i looked at the match wasnt quite right but if you stand 10 feet away you cant really pick it.
Bassman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2005, 22:45   #6 (permalink)
Growing Older but Not Up

Just returned from a few days in Melbourne and couldn't get over the number of black Territories on the road. I wonder if this is a southern states thing?

I have to confess Envi is starting to grow on me. She who must be obeyed even says it is her favourite. Even called our Lightning Strike "boring".
Ouzo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2005, 02:37   #7 (permalink)
Australia's No.1 SUV

The Blaze gold metallic is quite strong.
Territory is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2005, 03:50   #8 (permalink)

With a black Terri, you can play secret agent man!!!
Advertisement

Ford Forums - Mustang Forum, Ford Trucks, Ford Focus and Ford Cars > Ford Cars and PAG Vehicles > Australian Ford's Discussion > Territory