I am The Brain
Join Date: Sep 2002
Location: Melbourne, Ford of Aus land
Re: Territory ad and slogan
Ok so I saw the ad for the first time last night (actually saw it twice but who's counting) and initial impressions are as follows:
- Nice 'clean' ad, showed the car off nicely (as well as some nice bikini clad chicks!)
- Possibly not enough of the car shown at the start...with more of a focus on special effects, but by the end they had shown some nice shots of the car.
- Great tune, fits in well with the feel of the ad
- Possibly a bit too similar to the Adventra ads
- Showed well what it is able to do (people mover, trecking in the bush etc etc)
- Brilliant little pan of it at the end again was able to show the car off well
- Maybe a little bit more information about it rather than that little blurb at the end was warranted
Overall I am pleased that they produced a good ad for once.
Would you like to change your name to Homer Junior? People can call you Hoju.