Territory Sighting - With FPV Badge!! - Ford Forums - Mustang Forum, Ford Trucks, Ford Focus and Ford Cars
Ford Forum Ford Forum

» Auto Insurance
» Featured Product
» Wheel & Tire Center

Go Back   Ford Forums - Mustang Forum, Ford Trucks, Ford Focus and Ford Cars > Ford Cars and PAG Vehicles > Australian Ford's Discussion > Territory
Register Home Forum Active Topics Photo Gallery Auto Loans Garage Mark Forums Read Auto Escrow

Territory Ford Australia Upcoming CrossOver vehicle discussion forum

FordForums.com is the premier Ford Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-02-2003, 03:32   #1 (permalink)
Forever Ford Follower

Territory Sighting - With FPV Badge!!

I was out running this afternoon as a way to further procrastinate from doing study for my uni exams when i stumbled upon a Territory.. It was driving through Kew Junction (in Melbs) and looked awesome on the road. It looked no different to every other type of Territory however i am certain that it had a FPV badge on the opposite side to where the Territory logo is on the rear of the car.. see picture..

the car was a dark grey, i guess most similar to the Meteorite in the falcon range and the car was driven by a man with two passangers.. please Ford and FPV dont just let this be my imagination playing tricks on me and turn this into a reality!!!

XLR8_2001 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 11-02-2003, 04:03   #2 (permalink)
Falcontastic.

Re: Territory Sighting - With FPV Badge!!

I for one hope you dont need glasses, bring on a FPV Territory Ford,I'd lay down my money for one.
Laser a maser.
galaxy xr8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2003, 04:20   #3 (permalink)
goooone

I'm sure FPV has some Territories to play with whether it goes further who knows but I'm surprised they'd be testing one with the badges.
Mr Jucy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2003, 16:09   #4 (permalink)

I saw an Ice Mint Silver coloured Territory in Keilor last week. I think it was the poverty pack version as it had the grey plastic moulded bumpers but it still looked pretty fantastic for a people mover/off roader-ish vehicle.

Oddly, it didnt have Territory written on it anywhere, but it did have the Ford badge. Guess it was another FEV. Does Ford sell/give away FEVs when they're done with them? I'll have it if they dont need it anymore in 6 months!
Nobby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2003, 19:05   #5 (permalink)
I am The Brain

As a noble and highly intelligent person once said...this thread is useless without pics. :s6:

Only joking, besides, you already have a pic

I wouldn't be surprised if there were some out there that FPV were testing...but I would be surprised if they had FPV badging on there....maybe it was indicating the model of Territory...a la Futura, or XT. Just a thought.
Old 11-08-2003, 15:35   #6 (permalink)

It wouldn't surprise me if they were just mucking around. I've seen many-a Falcon with FPV badges on it (XR6/T/8) and yeah. Maybe it was just a humorous thing to do......

After seeing Territory and it's insides for myself in July (I was at Ford) I must say it is a very nice vehicle. It appeals, even without a sports version (could there be one?)

The darkened plastic mouldings aren't a symbol of a poverty pack, it's an option for Territory (low series, not sure about high) so yeah. It's called 'Duo-Tone'.
MuZmAn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2003, 03:10   #7 (permalink)

It should be Ford Forums standard that all members have a picture taking capable device (eg digi camera, flash cellphone) with them at all times.

We could get issued with one for a discount price
Ambrose_1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Ford Forums - Mustang Forum, Ford Trucks, Ford Focus and Ford Cars > Ford Cars and PAG Vehicles > Australian Ford's Discussion > Territory