Re: Deleting Door Entry Code! ASAP!
Here is info from 2001 Owners manual:
Programming your own personal entry code
1. Enter the factory-set code (keypad will illuminate when pressed).
2. Press the 1/2 control within five
seconds of step 1.
3. Enter your personal 5 digit code.
Enter each digit within five seconds
of the previous one.
Do not set a code that includes five of the same number or presents
them in sequential order. Thieves can easily figure out these types of
Your personal code does not replace the permanent code that the
dealership gave you. You can use either code to unlock your vehicle. If a
second personal code is entered, the module will erase the first personal
code in favor of the new code.
If you wish to erase your personal code, use the following instructions:
Erasing personal code
1. Enter the factory-set code.
2. Press 1/2 within five seconds of
3. Press the 7/8 and 9/0 controls at
the same time within five seconds of
The system will now only respond
to the factory-set code.