1. Remove door/liftgate trim panel.
2. Drill out retaining pop rivet.
3. Rotate actuator motor forward and twist rod end out of door latch.
4. Disconnect wire harness plug at motor connector.
1. Connect wire harness plug at actuator motor connector.
2. Connect actuator motor link to door latch, and rotate down into position.
3. Install door lock actuator motor in door with pop rivet.
Pop rivet must retain actuator bracket securely. A loose bracket will affect actuator function by causing a loss of travel, or by causing binding or rattle.
4. Check for proper operation.
5. Install door trim panel.
Old motor bracket must be replaced with new bracket which is supplied with replacement actuator motor assembly.