Help me please - Ford Forums - Mustang Forum, Ford Trucks, Ford Focus and Ford Cars
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 1 (permalink) Old 05-09-05, 02:55 AM Thread Starter
Registered User
Join Date: May 2005
Posts: 1
Help me please

Greetings ford owners
Iam fitting a ford V6 2.8 injection engine in to an old British sports car
but i need to convert it back to a standard carburettor type.

Iam looking for the inlet manifold carburettor and airbox for this type of enginealso needed is a standard disributor with contact breaker points for the same engine.
Can anyone advise were i can get the bits from as up to now my search has been like trying to find dragons teeth

Mike Newton


Mike Newton is offline  
Sponsored Links

  Ford Forums - Mustang Forum, Ford Trucks, Ford Focus and Ford Cars > The Garage - Tech Forums > Engine Specific Tech > V6 and Hot4 Tech

Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Display Modes
Linear Mode Linear Mode

Posting Rules  
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome