Rebuilt are Used Engine. - Ford Forums - Mustang Forum, Ford Trucks, Ford Focus and Ford Cars
Ford Forum Ford Forum

» Auto Insurance
» Featured Product
» Wheel & Tire Center

Go Back   Ford Forums - Mustang Forum, Ford Trucks, Ford Focus and Ford Cars > The Garage - Tech Forums > Engine Specific Tech > V6 and Hot4 Tech
Register Home Forum Active Topics Photo Gallery Auto Loans Garage Mark Forums Read Auto Escrow

FordForums.com is the premier Ford Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-16-2001, 22:32   #1 (permalink)

If I were to buy a 2.5L KL-03 engine, where and who should I buy it from. A junkyard or a place that can rebuild one. If I wanted to buy a 2.5L KL-ZE who and where should I buy it from ? I've heard some places use to sell KL-ZEs but they don't anymore.

My next Ford.....
Stacy94PGT is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 03-26-2001, 17:23   #2 (permalink)

Alright I guess no one knows. I sure as hell ain't going PT and ask. Why ???? Cause I don't want to do, what I yell at others for doing. "Repeat questions"

My next Ford.....
Old 03-26-2001, 17:31   #3 (permalink)
Thunderbird Member

eek

Stacy, dude, you're talking to yourself again! LOL!

Just noticed you're in GA....my big Bro is in Lawrenceville...I'll be down visiting in June...if I get my other Bird finished....
Gary's World
BirdNatic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2001, 17:40   #4 (permalink)

Are you driving or flying down to Georgia ? Also some of my best conversations have been me talking to myself.:D

My next Ford.....
Old 03-26-2001, 17:51   #5 (permalink)
Thunderbird Member

Good Conversation

LOL! Yeah...talking to myself makes sure I'm perfectly understood...most of the time...

If I get my T-Bird finished, I'll be driving it. It's being painted this week, and I'm ordering all my motor & goodies next month. I should be able to get it finished and ready for the open road, but we'll see what happens. If not, I'll be driving my buddy's S'Charged MK VII LSC. We took it to Michigan last fall. Loads of fun! I love to see people's expressions when a stock looking LSC blows their doors off...with the climate control going! LOL!
Gary's World
BirdNatic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2001, 18:22   #6 (permalink)
Moderator / Probe

Quote:
Originally posted by Stacy94PGT
If I were to buy a 2.5L KL-03 engine, where and who should I buy it from. A junkyard or a place that can rebuild one. If I wanted to buy a 2.5L KL-ZE who and where should I buy it from ? I've heard some places use to sell KL-ZEs but they don't anymore.
Check www.corksport.com

They should be able to get you a used ZE.
www.nepoprobes.com
Tang Pgt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2001, 19:59   #7 (permalink)
ProbeBandit

Yea, Corksport is the only place I knew also. Ask Ben, hmmm you dont wanna go to PT, nevermind...
Old 03-27-2001, 06:52   #8 (permalink)

Thanks for the info Don. I thought they stopped selling them, but I guess they havn't.

My next Ford.....
Old 03-27-2001, 07:27   #9 (permalink)
Multi Car Owner

Hey folks, this link reminded me, if you get some parts from a place, or find a good place to rebld this or that and you feel it can be of help to others here, PLEASE post a link or any info to that place.
Marqman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2001, 14:26   #10 (permalink)

Well forget a new paint job. I'm saving my money for a KL-ZE. Both cost about the same. I'm such an idiot, I kept looking under engines for the Probe. Then I didn't see any engines for sale, just camshafts and intake manifolds. Then I looked to the left of my screen and there it was, J-spec engines. And they even have some in stock. Once again thanks Don.

My next Ford.....
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Ford Forums - Mustang Forum, Ford Trucks, Ford Focus and Ford Cars > The Garage - Tech Forums > Engine Specific Tech > V6 and Hot4 Tech

« - | The Engine »