is there a zetec club or something? - Ford Forums - Mustang Forum, Ford Trucks, Ford Focus and Ford Cars
Ford Forum Ford Forum

» Auto Insurance
» Featured Product
ยป Wheel & Tire Center

Go Back   Ford Forums - Mustang Forum, Ford Trucks, Ford Focus and Ford Cars > The Garage - Tech Forums > Engine Specific Tech > V6 and Hot4 Tech
Register Home Forum Active Topics Photo Gallery Auto Loans Garage Mark Forums Read Auto EscrowInsurance

FordForums.com is the premier Ford Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-15-2004, 00:24   #1 (permalink)

Question is there a zetec club or something?

hey boys i noticed while surfing this site that there is an obbundence of focus boys running around talking about there Zetec in actual fact its a focus (i mean no offence either there great cars). but i have a friend who is apart of the rolla club and i want to be apart of a forum or club that goes on cruises with other ford boys but id rather if they were like the focus guys i mean i own a ford mondeo iv got 16" mags im talking a huge rear spoiler, sports exhaust, K&N pod filter, and all alpine sound system except one of my amps and my 2 subs. so noturaly i wanna get out and show it off i mean it aint all that exciting but i wanna join a club where i can cruise with some sweet cars that look nice. coz i got to say richmond and kurrajong just aint cutting it any more for me coz us westies suck and im a complete white aussie and all the old yokals call me a wog boy but i really wanna get into convo about my car and other similar cars like mine on the net this site is good but ore general fords u know what i mean. i love this site i do so dont ban me plz. i have zetec so perhaps there is a forum out there for zetec guys? i dunno can someone help me out please?
Advertisement

Old 08-22-2004, 16:33   #2 (permalink)
Anger is my Friend

Re: is there a zetec club or something?

Hey Barra... Come over and post a couple of posts in the Focus part of this forum! And all the guys in there are apart of a European Ford Owners Club that deals with all ford european made cars (mondeo, fiesta, FOCUS!) http://www.eurofordclub.com/

Cya in there!
Mongoose Security, 12 Inch Xpolde Sub + Box, 800 watt Monoblock Xplod Amp, Nokia 7250i inbuild carkit, 20% Window tints Dropped 42mm on Peddlers Sports Springs with 18x7.5 LENSO 'Concept Five' rims rolling on 35mm of Falken Rubber. Black Altezza Style rear light

ST170 Side repeaters and fog to reverse light!
WASACL is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Ford Forums - Mustang Forum, Ford Trucks, Ford Focus and Ford Cars > The Garage - Tech Forums > Engine Specific Tech > V6 and Hot4 Tech