I'm new to this forum well sort of. I've been looking around here and there, but this is my first post. I have an issue with my car and am am hoping some of you might have an idea where I could look next.
- Rear ended a truck a week ago
- I've taken real good care of the car which is why I'm hoping to fix it.
- I only had liability so it's on me to get it repaired.
- I'm hoping to fix it myself since the reputable repair shops around here only use factory parts and those cost a fortune from what I've experienced.
- With the exception of the LH headlight, fender, airbox, bumper & cover, and radiator with support things are in tact and look fine.
What I've tried:
- Checked the inertia switch, but no luck.
- Car seems to be getting fuel as it goes to start, but then stumbles and shuts off.
- Someone suggested a PATS issue and try another key. Other keys produce same result.
- I bought a OBDII reader this morning and there are no CEL's even though the CEL light flashes after the engine stumbles and shuts off about 5 times.
- Video showing the engine attempting to start is here Outside car - YouTube
- Video inside the car while trying to start is here Inside car - YouTube
- The diagnostic report from my Innovian OBDII reader is shown in the images below.
Any help would be greatly appreciated.