Hey guys Im hoping to purchase a zetec 2.0l engine during the year to fit into most probably a 1970 Capri Gt seeing as they only like 1040kgs.....Which model engine should i go for and how much do they sell for usually??? Also what do you guys think about this set-up? Im hoping for 300 hories at the rear treads and its mainly (95%) of time for street use but i still wanna have fun.....
* Forged pistons to lower comp to approx 9.8:1 ish
* A Ford Racing head which has been high flowed using abbrasive materials
* Quad throttle bodies
* Stand alone ecu
* as big cams as i can get as long as i dont stall on busy streets
* custom headers
* Supra gear box or something with getrag
* Lsd rear
* oversized Valves
* Small(ish) T-03/4r Hybrid Turbo
Also what do you guys rekon id be spending on all this equip.
The AutoGuide.com network consists of the largest network of enthusiast-owned enthusiast-operated automotive communities.
AutoGuide.com provides the latest car reviews, auto show coverage, new car prices, and automotive news. The AutoGuide network operates more than 100 automotive forums where our users consult peers for shopping information and advice, and share opinions as a community.