F250 7l diesel driving experiences - Ford Forums - Mustang Forum, Ford Trucks, Ford Focus and Ford Cars
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 1 (permalink) Old 01-22-02, 04:17 PM Thread Starter
Arrow F250 7l diesel driving experiences

I find myself interested in the F250 4X4 dual cab with the 7l diesel...at this stage there do not appear any in the country so I haven't had a drive in one yet, but I am interest to hear from anyone that has an F250, or taken one for a run and a contrast to a 'normal' sedan...i.e how badly do they handle, whats performance like, is parking a PITA and so on...
Sponsored Links

Ford Forums - Mustang Forum, Ford Trucks, Ford Focus and Ford Cars > The Garage - Tech Forums > Engine Specific Tech > Diesel Tech
Gear in this thread - Powered by O'Reilly Auto Parts

Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode