Aftermarket parts....frustrated - Ford Forums - Mustang Forum, Ford Trucks, Ford Focus and Ford Cars
Ford Forum Ford Forum

» Auto Insurance
» Featured Product
ยป Wheel & Tire Center

Go Back   Ford Forums - Mustang Forum, Ford Trucks, Ford Focus and Ford Cars > Ford Trucks | Utes | Vans |SUVs | Crossovers > Ford Escape | C-MAX | Mercury Mariner Forum
Register Home Forum Active Topics Photo Gallery Auto Loans Garage Mark Forums Read Auto Escrow

Ford Escape | C-MAX | Mercury Mariner Forum This forum is for discussion of the Ford Escape, C-MAX, the Ford Escape Hybrid and the Mercury Mariner.

FordForums.com is the premier Ford Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-25-2003, 06:36   #1 (permalink)
boogz

confused Aftermarket parts....frustrated

Basically is there anyone out there...anyone (im clutching at straws now) that can show, tell, translate, smoke puff me in the direction of aftermarket parts for my Escape...I was on the internet once and found a site that sold "Clear" turn signal indicators (the ones on the front quater panel near the v6 badge) and silly me didn't bookmark it and now im endlessly looking into the deep void of space know as the internet trying to find them again....along with that, I want to source some clear tailights and possible "funkier" looking headlights but to no avail...
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 06-14-2003, 21:25   #2 (permalink)

Question Aftermarket Parts

I was looking for bug shields,mud flaps and window visors and I found a site www.spoilersforless.com and they have alot of stuff for the ESCAPE. I have a 2003 ESCAPE and went to Ford to get a hitch for it and they want $498.00 and WAL-MART has a universal one for $63.00 and i found them on the internet for $119.00. try that web address or try Escape.com

Last edited by 351w; 08-31-2003 at 23:48.
jamiejake8@eve is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2003, 16:36   #3 (permalink)
boogz

Thanks for that, but I wanted to see if anyone could their hands on items such as chrome rear view side mirrors, and euro style head lights....
Old 06-16-2003, 19:56   #4 (permalink)

Question euro headlights and tail lights

try motorwings.com,i was looking last night for you and i found this site.they seem to have alot but i didnt have time to look through them all.if not e-mail them and maybe they know where to get them. im trying for ya! thats all i can do! good luck!
jamiejake8@eve is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2003, 05:43   #5 (permalink)

Re: Aftermarket parts....frustrated

Try Summit Racing and 4 Wheel Parts, also J.C. Whitney has gotten out of the stone age and has some stuff. I found clear corners for my Ranger just by typing "clear corners" in Search at eBay and came up with a company that sells their stuff there, I forget their name though. I got my clears including amber bulbs for about $36. Local parts stores tend to have stuff mostly for Chevys but they can order for you.
http://www.cardomain.com/id/johnnyo
JohnnyO is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Ford Forums - Mustang Forum, Ford Trucks, Ford Focus and Ford Cars > Ford Trucks | Utes | Vans |SUVs | Crossovers > Ford Escape | C-MAX | Mercury Mariner Forum