anyone from maryland here? Im looking to buy this Ford Escape I am from chicago - Ford Forums - Mustang Forum, Ford Trucks, Ford Focus and Ford Cars
Ford Forum Ford Forum

» Auto Insurance
» Featured Product
ยป Wheel & Tire Center

Go Back   Ford Forums - Mustang Forum, Ford Trucks, Ford Focus and Ford Cars > Ford Trucks | Utes | Vans |SUVs | Crossovers > Ford Escape | C-MAX | Mercury Mariner Forum
Register Home Forum Active Topics Photo Gallery Auto Loans Garage Mark Forums Read Auto Escrow

Ford Escape | C-MAX | Mercury Mariner Forum This forum is for discussion of the Ford Escape, C-MAX, the Ford Escape Hybrid and the Mercury Mariner.

FordForums.com is the premier Ford Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-02-2009, 14:09   #1 (permalink)

anyone from maryland here? Im looking to buy this Ford Escape I am from chicago

can someone check it out? Its 2008 Escape all wheel drive with 24800 miles, its blue on tan, It is located in Hagerstown Maryland, I talk to the dealer but they dont check body work and not , they just do inspection which is odd, I am getting a good deal $13700, but the owners dont know if it has been crashed or not and You guys know car fax dont mean jack. If someone can check it out from here that knows about cars please let me know. I checked with the dealer the only thing it went in for was tire changes because there was some issue where the alignment was off, they did that under warranty.
sherlockshah is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 03-24-2009, 12:43   #2 (permalink)

Re: anyone from maryland here? Im looking to buy this Ford Escape I am from chicago

Just out of curiosity, why are you looking 600 miles away for a car that should be relatively common most anywhere?
classicjetta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2009, 12:57   #3 (permalink)
Administrator

Re: anyone from maryland here? Im looking to buy this Ford Escape I am from chicago

Whats odd is it has 24800 miles on it and the owners don't know if its been in a crash. How many owners has this vehicle had?
jwko is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Ford Forums - Mustang Forum, Ford Trucks, Ford Focus and Ford Cars > Ford Trucks | Utes | Vans |SUVs | Crossovers > Ford Escape | C-MAX | Mercury Mariner Forum