Ford Forums banner

Keyless entry code for 2010 Escape?

17K views 4 replies 5 participants last post by  wptski 
#1 ·
We just bought a new 2010 Escape yesterday, but we didn't receive the owner's wallet card with the 5-digit code for the keyless entry. Since today is Sunday and the dealership is closed, we are trying to locate it ourselves. Does anyone know where it is in the vehicle? We've checked everywhere. Under the center console, there is a sticker on a black box, but there is just a date on it (06/06/11) and an alphanumeric number. Does anyone know where to locate this code on the vehicle? Thanks in advance, Liz

#4 ·
I have the same issue, purchased a used 2010 Escape without the original card in the owner's packet. We have looked all over for the code, but have not been successful. I hate to pay the dealer to plug the computer in to tell me the code. Does anyone have any ideas of where the module is located? I understand the code is supposed to be located on a sticker there.

#5 ·
I have the same issue, purchased a used 2010 Escape without the original card in the owner's packet. We have looked all over for the code, but have not been successful. I hate to pay the dealer to plug the computer in to tell me the code. Does anyone have any ideas of where the module is located? I understand the code is supposed to be located on a sticker there.
In the center console behind the fuse is the Smart Junction Box, the code is printed on it. You have to pull the top off the console to see the numbers.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.