Letter from Roush Industries - Ford Forums - Mustang Forum, Ford Trucks, Ford Focus and Ford Cars
Ford Forum Ford Forum

» Auto Insurance
» Featured Product
ยป Wheel & Tire Center

Go Back   Ford Forums - Mustang Forum, Ford Trucks, Ford Focus and Ford Cars > Ford Trucks | Utes | Vans |SUVs | Crossovers > Ford Escape | C-MAX | Mercury Mariner Forum
Register Home Forum Active Topics Photo Gallery Auto Loans Garage Mark Forums Read Auto EscrowInsurance

Ford Escape | C-MAX | Mercury Mariner Forum This forum is for discussion of the Ford Escape, C-MAX, the Ford Escape Hybrid and the Mercury Mariner.

FordForums.com is the premier Ford Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-04-2013, 11:51   #1 (permalink)

Letter from Roush Industries

Anybody else in the Metro-Detroit area receive a letter lately from Roush Industries along with one from Ford about your Escape? A postcard is included to return with check boxes, one even if you decline asking for your reason.

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/...95/Roush_1.pdf

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/...95/Roush_2.pdf

They may not even want mine since it has less than 10K on it.
I found posts in other forums going back to 2005 sometimes offer $600. One wanted their Ford Cobra Mustang and offering a Taurus to drive. I found none that took the bait on the offer. Many didn't like the idea of them changing emission parts. I wonder how this might effect one's warranty?

'09 Ford Escape Limited, V6, 4WD
wptski is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 11-04-2013, 13:46   #2 (permalink)
Administrator

Re: Letter from Roush Industries

I've seen on other forums (Nissan) users getting same letter but offering $300. One person commented they received $600 and was a great experience. Note the red text below.

Quote:
So I get the mail today to see that I have a letter from Roush Industries with Nissan letterhead on it that states my 2003 Infiniti M45 may be selected as part of Nissan's on-going effort to increase the quality and performance of their vehicles.

Basically, Nissan is inviting my participation in a special engineering emissions test program to see how well the emission system is functioning after a certain period of driving usage.

As an incentive, Nissan will give owners whose vehicles are selected the following:
-Free use of late model Nissan vehicle w/full tank of gas
-Convenient exchange of vehicles at home, or place of business
-$300 cash upon completion of testing
-Based on your vehicle's emission test results, Nissan may replace emission parts with new parts at no cost
-Your vehicle will be washed and have a full tank of fuel prior to it's return to you.

Normal program length is 1-2 weeks, all the while being safeguarded and fully insured by Roush Industries.

They gave me an enclosed post card to respond (Which I would IF I STILL HAD A FREAKIN' M45). Sorry. Still a little bitter about that one.

Anyway, I just wondered if anyone else received something like this before, or if it is transferable in any way...by all means, contact them if you are interested:

Dan McConnaughey
Roush Industries, Inc.
In Use Testing
28152 Plymouth Road
Livonia, MI 48150
800-748-0320

Nissan Technical Center
North America, Inc.
39001 Sunrise Drive
Farmington Hills, MI 48331
Phone: 213-488-4123
Fax: 248-488-3901
jwko is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Ford Forums - Mustang Forum, Ford Trucks, Ford Focus and Ford Cars > Ford Trucks | Utes | Vans |SUVs | Crossovers > Ford Escape | C-MAX | Mercury Mariner Forum