03 Navigator - What the Heck?
I purchased an 03 navigator and when I purchased it from the dealer the audio system, GPS and overhead DVD player all worked except for the fact there was no sound. The dealer said is was the amp and supposedly pulled it out to replace it but it's taking a while to find the part. Since they pulled that part I'm having all kinds of issues:
- the automatic liftgate stopped working. It shows a message Liftgate Ajar and it's not ajar.
- my GPS is saying that the DVD in the player is not a MAP DVD when it is the original from Lincoln and worked before
- my air pump for the suspension is coming on more often than it would before
- The automatic locks are not working and displays Data Error
- The automatic running boards are not working and displays Data Error
What the heck did they do. Does something need to be reset? Please help