Re: 2001 Navigator Door Lock Actuator
1. Note: The rear door window glass must be completely raised.
Disconnect the battery ground cable.
2. Remove the rear door trim panel.
3. Remove the door pull handle bolts. Remove the bolt covers. Remove the bolts.
4. Release and position aside the rear door handle trim cover.
5. Remove the rear inside door handle.
6. CAUTION: To avoid damage to the rear door trim panel, do not pull directly outward. Lift upward and then outward to remove the rear door trim panel. Disconnect the electrical connector.
7. Remove the rear door watershield.
8. Disconnect the power door lock actuator electrical connector.
9. Drill out the power door lock actuator rivet.
10. Remove and discard the screws.
11. Remove the power door lock actuator. Disconnect the power door lock actuator rod.
To get the best help, get a Chilton or Haynes manual to refer to. Your local library might have one.