Re: 2001 Navigator Drivers Window
Check you local library to see if they have a Haynes or Chilton manual for your vehicle. It would be a good idea to buy one and it can be useful for other things too.
To remove the trim panel:
1. Disconnect the battery ground cable.
2. Release the top piece opposite the mirror first.
3. Remove the window switch plate. Disconnect the electrical connectors.
4. Remove the door pull handle screw covers.
5. Remove the inside door handle trim cover.
6. Remove the inside door handle.
7. CAUTION: To avoid damage to the front door trim panel, do not pull directly outward. Lift upward and then outward to remove the front door trim panel
8. Disconnect the electrical connectors on the panel.
To remove the motor, remove the speaker then the 3 bolts holding the motor in.