2003 to 2007 Navigator Front End Conversion Questions - Ford Forums - Mustang Forum, Ford Trucks, Ford Focus and Ford Cars
Ford Forum Ford Forum

» Auto Insurance
» Featured Product
ยป Wheel & Tire Center

Go Back   Ford Forums - Mustang Forum, Ford Trucks, Ford Focus and Ford Cars > Ford Trucks | Utes | Vans |SUVs | Crossovers > Ford Expedition Forum | Lincoln Navigator Forum
Register Home Forum Active Topics Photo Gallery Auto Loans Garage Mark Forums Read Auto EscrowInsurance

Ford Expedition Forum | Lincoln Navigator Forum Forum for discussion of the Ford Expedition and Lincoln Navigator.

FordForums.com is the premier Ford Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-16-2009, 14:08   #1 (permalink)

2003 to 2007 Navigator Front End Conversion Questions

Hello all,

I am new to Ford family having just acquired a 2002 F150 crew cab 4X4.

I have always loved the F150 and I am interested in some body mods to make my truck a little different than the rest. I am mostly interested in the Navigator from end swap. I know that in Truckin' Magazine they profiled a kit made by VIS Racing that is a bolt on conversion to the 03-06 Navigator front end. All the parts bolt on besides the fenders (which are the only actual custom parts - needed to match the fender and door up).

So, here are my questions:

Has anyone seen an Expedition, F150, or earlier model Navgator that has been converted to the 07+ navigator front end?

The change from the 03-06 Navigator to the 07+ Navigator does not seem too drastic on the basic body. Does nay one know if the 07+ panels will work on the 03-06 underpinnings?

I realize that converting an F150 to the 07 Navigator front end is a custom job and will require some body work but my thinking is...

If the 07 front end is able to be bolted onto an 03-06 Navigator, and the 03 Navigator front end is able to be bolted onto a 2002 F150 (with custom fenders to match it all up) then the 07 Navigator fron end should bolt onto the 02 F150 with some fender work.

Do you see any flaws in my logic? I know it will work if the 03 and 07 front ends can be swapped... and that is why I need your help! Any info? Suggestions where to find it?
bmulder is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 07-20-2009, 15:57   #2 (permalink)

Re: 2003 to 2007 Navigator Front End Conversion Questions

Bump
bmulder is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Ford Forums - Mustang Forum, Ford Trucks, Ford Focus and Ford Cars > Ford Trucks | Utes | Vans |SUVs | Crossovers > Ford Expedition Forum | Lincoln Navigator Forum