2003 Navi Hid Replacement - Ford Forums - Mustang Forum, Ford Trucks, Ford Focus and Ford Cars
Ford Forum Ford Forum

» Auto Insurance
» Featured Product
ยป Wheel & Tire Center

Go Back   Ford Forums - Mustang Forum, Ford Trucks, Ford Focus and Ford Cars > Ford Trucks | Utes | Vans |SUVs | Crossovers > Ford Expedition Forum | Lincoln Navigator Forum
Register Home Forum Active Topics Photo Gallery Auto Loans Garage Mark Forums Read Auto EscrowInsurance

Ford Expedition Forum | Lincoln Navigator Forum Forum for discussion of the Ford Expedition and Lincoln Navigator.

FordForums.com is the premier Ford Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-02-2010, 13:32   #1 (permalink)

2003 Navi Hid Replacement

Hello, im new to the forum and im glad i found a Ford/Lincoln Suv working Site. I have a 2003 Navigator. My Driver side HID went out and I dont want to fork out 250 for D1R HID replacement Bulbs. I was wondering if anyone has gone with the more convinient HID kits. I want a 6000k or 8000k , but i was told i have to cut wires n stuff. I was wondering if it was true or its just a 9006 Plug n Play
Dj42O NaVi is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 01-06-2010, 21:55   #2 (permalink)

Re: 2003 Navi Hid Replacement

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dj42O NaVi View Post
Hello, im new to the forum and im glad i found a Ford/Lincoln Suv working Site. I have a 2003 Navigator. My Driver side HID went out and I dont want to fork out 250 for D1R HID replacement Bulbs. I was wondering if anyone has gone with the more convinient HID kits. I want a 6000k or 8000k , but i was told i have to cut wires n stuff. I was wondering if it was true or its just a 9006 Plug n Play
9006 will not fit. A D1R bulb will fit, and thats it.

I have the below for sale for $100 shipped, includes the ballast, or $150 for both sides and both ballasts.

BooGTS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2010, 15:51   #3 (permalink)

ddm.com sells true plug and plays for ALL cars...
you want a 10h bulb and 8000k in either 35 or 50 watt
for both the fogs( fogs should be 35 watt as it makes less heat in smaller space)
and headlights.
(50 watt washes out the color a bit, so if you want 8000k
color, go with 10000k ect..)
i've installed these on all of my cars...very well made
product at an incredible price. 70.00 shipped!!!

^ ddm hid's in both low and fogs!!! plug and play no cutting
or splicing at 58.00 each (for set of two)
Padlock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2010, 16:18   #4 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Padlock View Post
ddm.com sells true plug and plays for ALL cars...
you want a 10h bulb and 8000k in either 35 or 50 watt
for both the fogs( fogs should be 35 watt as it makes less heat in smaller space)
and headlights.
(50 watt washes out the color a bit, so if you want 8000k
color, go with 10000k ect..)
i've installed these on all of my cars...very well made
product at an incredible price. 70.00 shipped!!!
Did you not read the original posters issue or is this just spam. That and DDM is great, lol - if you want to get your first shipment with a physically broken bulb and the second shipment with a bad ballast

The OP is asking about an OEM-style bulb, hense my post above yours, which is relevant to the question at hand.

An H10 bulb will not fit his car.
Old 01-10-2010, 18:12   #5 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by BooGTS View Post
Did you not read the original posters issue or is this just spam. That and DDM is great, lol - if you want to get your first shipment with a physically broken bulb and the second shipment with a bad ballast

The OP is asking about an OEM-style bulb, hense my post above yours, which is relevant to the question at hand.

An H10 bulb will not fit his car.
funny..my 03 nav has ddm hid kits with h10's in both the headlight housing and the fogs.
now if thats a fact, tell me, am i lying?
also, ddm must have felt your "carma" and sent you damaged goods.
again, please don't hate on me...i just gave the guy an answer and solution.
you on the other hand tryed to sell him your old junk.
now, put an egg in your shoe and beat it punk.

and to make your silly e-slap more painful (for you)
the guy alltready e-mailed me on the side,... and i told him you
were a transtesticle with buck teeth.
Old 01-10-2010, 18:20   #6 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Padlock View Post
funny..my 03 nav has ddm hid kits with h10's in both the headlight housing and the fogs.
now if thats a fact, tell me, am i lying?
also, ddm must have felt your "carma" and sent you damaged goods.
again, please don't hate on me...i just gave the guy an answer and solution.
you on the other hand tryed to sell him your old junk.
now, put an egg in your shoe and beat it punk.
See here for the definition and correct spelling of karma. Karma - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Your car has conversion bulbs, he has OEM HID, which is not H10, its a D1R. You're not lying, your reading comprehension is up there with your spelling, thats all. Keep the name calling to the 2nd graders, I'm trying to contribute to a big boy board. I was trying to offer my "junk" up to save a member some cash versus getting ripped by the stealership.
Old 01-10-2010, 22:35   #7 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by BooGTS View Post
See here for the definition and correct spelling of karma. Karma - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Your car has conversion bulbs, he has OEM HID, which is not H10, its a D1R. You're not lying, your reading comprehension is up there with your spelling, thats all. Keep the name calling to the 2nd graders, I'm trying to contribute to a big boy board. I was trying to offer my "junk" up to save a member some cash versus getting ripped by the stealership.

my "carma" spelling was intentional, as this is a car/automobile forum.
so yes, pun intended.
Old 02-05-2010, 18:05   #8 (permalink)
Ford Lover

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dj42O NaVi View Post
Hello, im new to the forum and im glad i found a Ford/Lincoln Suv working Site. I have a 2003 Navigator. My Driver side HID went out and I dont want to fork out 250 for D1R HID replacement Bulbs. I was wondering if anyone has gone with the more convinient HID lights. I want a 6000k hid or hid 8000k , but i was told i have to cut wires n stuff. I was wondering if it was true or its just a 9006 Plug n Play
For it to go for $250 I would be pissed the lights went out. I would just upgrade (or i guess downgrade) to some basic hid Kits. selling like crazy on ebay for just 40 bucks shipped.
speedystangZ is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Ford Forums - Mustang Forum, Ford Trucks, Ford Focus and Ford Cars > Ford Trucks | Utes | Vans |SUVs | Crossovers > Ford Expedition Forum | Lincoln Navigator Forum