Page 99-100 of the owners manual. If you don't have a manual you can download a free one here https://www.fleet.ford.com/maintenan...ls/default.asp
Replacing headlamp bulbs
1. Make sure that the headlamp control is in the OFF position.
2. Open the hood.
3. At the back of the headlamp,
remove the two headlamp assembly
4. Loosen the vertical bolt on the
backside of the headlamp assembly.
Do not remove it.
5. Slide headlamp assembly forward
and off of guide ribs to expose the
back of the bulb and wiring connector.
6. Pull off the bulb covers.
7. Once the bulb covers are
removed, the bulbs can be removed
by turning them counterclockwise
and then pulling the bulbs straight
8. Insert the glass end of the new bulb into the headlamp assembly.
When the grooves in the plastic base are aligned, turn the new bulb
clockwise to install.
9. Reinstall the bulb covers.
10. Replace the headlamp assembly and tighten all three retainer bolts to
Replacing HID headlamp bulbs (if equipped)
The low beam headlamps on your vehicle may use a “high intensity
discharge” source. These lamps operate at a high voltage. The bulb is
NOT replaceable. When the bulb is burned out, the lamp assembly must
be replaced by your authorized dealer.